[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60025: Changeset 57156 breaks themes that relied on update_option( 'stylesheet', '...' )

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 9 17:09:09 UTC 2023

#60025: Changeset 57156 breaks themes that relied on update_option( 'stylesheet',
'...' )
 Reporter:  blindmikey    |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by sfdam):

 I'm having the same/or similar issue as this. I'm using Roots' Sage base
 theme version 9.0.0-beta.2
 https://github.com/roots/sage/releases/tag/9.0.0-beta.2

 It works in 6.4.1 but has a blank frontend in 6.4.2. If I revert the
 function "get_template_directory" in wp-includes/theme.php it works again
 but if I switch off and then on my theme it says that my theme is broken.
 If I revert to version 6.3.2 it prompts me to upgrade the database and
 everything will work again (including switching the theme off and then
 on).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60025#comment:3>