[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60021: Document global $link & $wpdb in wp-includes/bookmark.php & wp-includes/class-wp-user.php files.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 6 14:46:41 UTC 2023

#60021: Document global $link & $wpdb in wp-includes/bookmark.php & wp-includes
/class-wp-user.php files.
--------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  upadalavipul  |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by mukesh27):

 * keywords:   => has-patch

Comment:

 Thanks for the ticket and patch!

 There are many other places in code that miss similar global declaration
 could you please ass all in single patch so we can easy commit it
 otherwise we get similar ticket for other places.

 Make sure to update ticket title.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60021#comment:1>