[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59994: Add Plugins - ability to search and filter based on criteria like last updated date, average rating

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 1 06:17:48 UTC 2023

#59994: Add Plugins - ability to search and filter based on criteria like last
updated date, average rating
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ShilpaShah       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration   |    Version:
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 When I look for a new plugin to add via my WordPress dashboard -> Add
 Plugins screen, it would be really really useful to be able to search and
 filter based on criteria like last updated date (say, within the last x
 months) , average rating, number of active installs and WordPress version
 that the plugin has been tested on.

 Wading through the directory manually and weeding out obsolete or poorly
 maintained plugins is painful...