[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59111: A stale register_core_block_style_handles cache can cause styles not to load

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 31 20:06:35 UTC 2023

#59111: A stale register_core_block_style_handles cache can cause styles not to
load
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  joemcgill     |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by joemcgill):

 There's a new detail to consider from #59258. @mmcalister reported that he
 was experiencing this issue after upgrading to 6.3.1, even though
 reverting to 6.3.0 fixed the issue. I'm wondering if some version specific
 info is being added to these file paths that we need to account for in our
 fix?

 Also, thanks for running those profiles, @mukesh27. Given the similarity,
 I agree with @flixos90 that [https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-
 develop/pull/5052 PR5052] is likely the best approach here. Let's keep
 working on that path.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59111#comment:29>