[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24142: Zero value for posts_per_page value in wp_query custom instance and for 'Blog pages show at most' option

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 31 07:05:05 UTC 2023

#24142: Zero value for posts_per_page value in wp_query custom instance and for
'Blog pages show at most' option
 Reporter:  alexvorn2                            |       Owner:
                                                 |  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by oglekler):

 * keywords:  needs-testing early needs-testing-info has-patch => needs-
     testing early needs-testing-info has-patch dev-feedback
 * focuses:   => performance

Comment:

 This ticket was discussed during a bug scrub,

 I am adding performance focus because from my point of view, some patch of
 the code can avoid execution in this scenario but due to impact it can
 have, it should be done very accurate. So, we need more brains on this
 one.

 Add props to @mukesh27

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24142#comment:27>