[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59018: Blocks in child themes with folder names starting with the same as the parent cannot load assets in WP6.3

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 30 09:22:15 UTC 2023

#59018: Blocks in child themes with folder names starting with the same as the
parent cannot load assets in WP6.3
 Reporter:  lgladdy                                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                            |      Status:  new

Comment (by lgladdy):

 Also looks good to me. @azaozz's fix location make sense; I just wasn't
 sure if applying it there in my original patch would have caused any
 issues in other places!

 Confirmed this new patch resolves the issue in all my test cases.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59018#comment:27>