[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58707: Page looks fine, but after clicking to edit page, some text disappears, even after deactivating all plug-ins

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 25 20:36:37 UTC 2023

#58707: Page looks fine, but after clicking to edit page, some text disappears,
even after deactivating all plug-ins
 Reporter:  avnerstein    |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by Ipstenu):

 I did a quick test and it works fine for me. It's possible it's the actual
 content of whatever you put in those footnotes. Do you have an example of
 one that 'causes' the break?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58707#comment:6>