[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57785: How about displaying links to rudimentary Learn WordPress tutorials and videos on the dashboard?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 21 20:01:14 UTC 2023

#57785: How about displaying links to rudimentary Learn WordPress tutorials and
videos on the dashboard?
 Reporter:  olein                                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request                      |      Status:  new
  design                                         |  administration

Comment (by oglekler):

 @courane01 and @costdev do we have clear understanding about this ticket?
 I believe that courses and online events are a bit different, and it is
 possible that Learn deserve a separate widget. But I'm also proposing to
 add close button to most widgets (Site Health excluded): #58638

 Screen options need to be reworked because right now they sort of blend
 into the edge and are not visible, but this is also a different ticket for
 a longer time to solve.

 I wonder if we can raise this question on the Dev chat to get more
 attention.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57785#comment:15>