[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40768: site.com/login should not redirect to login page when user is already logged in

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 15 15:50:18 UTC 2023

#40768: site.com/login should not redirect to login page when user is already
logged in
 Reporter:  subrataemfluence          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  new

Comment (by JeffPaul):

 At first glance I tend to agree that if someone is already logged in and
 attempts to hit the login form that perhaps we route them to the admin
 dashboard.  Presumably if someone wanted to log in as a separate user they
 would eventually figure out that they need to log out first before being
 able to log in as a different user?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40768#comment:5>