[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57364: remove_meta_box for commentstatusdiv stores null value for comments configuration.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 23 11:32:13 UTC 2023

#57364: remove_meta_box for commentstatusdiv stores null value for comments
configuration.
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  phlegx          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by metodiew):

 I've tried following the steps from above with the Classic Editor plugin
 enabled, as `commentstatusdiv` is not available with the block editor but
 I'm not able to reproduce this behavior.

 If you can record the behavior that would be amazing!

 I've tried with admin and editor user roles.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57364#comment:3>