[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58172: wpmu_create_blog() requires a title parameter, but the parameter is not used.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 21 17:09:25 UTC 2023

#58172: wpmu_create_blog() requires a title parameter, but the parameter is not
used.
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  william.alexander   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by spacedmonkey):

 Welcome @william.alexander . Can you provide more detail. It seems like
 title is used for the site title and stored in the new site's option
 table.

 That said, we can also not change the parameter of this function, as it
 been in core for many years. I would recommend using wp_insert_site, which
 is a cleaner and new version of this function.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58172#comment:1>