[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57378: Twenty Twenty one theme - Pull quote block font style and weight is not working.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 23 07:26:52 UTC 2022

#57378: Twenty Twenty one theme - Pull quote block font style and weight is not
working.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:  6.1.1
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                    |
 Steps to reproduce the issue :-
 1. Choose Twenty Twenty one theme.
 2. Choose Pull quote block.
 3. Give any font style from appearanc.
 You can able to see there is no difference even after we choose any option
 from the appearance.
 I have attached video for better understanding.
 URL :- https://share.cleanshot.com/JtP0NL5f1lQDRXm2zLGY