[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57359: When in maintenance mode, WordPress throws PHP Fatal error. Call to undefined function trailingslashit() in /data/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-textdomain-registry.php:103

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 20 12:24:33 UTC 2022

#57359: When in maintenance mode, WordPress throws PHP Fatal error. Call to
undefined function trailingslashit() in /data/wordpress/wp-includes/class-
wp-textdomain-registry.php:103
 Reporter:  suhis         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  6.1.1
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                |
 We have multiple WordPress sites we maintain and when updating plugins
 today we keep gettings Server error 500 instead the normal maintenance
 message. Error logs show same PHP Fatal error in all instances.

 PHP Fatal error. Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function
 trailingslashit() in /data/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-textdomain-
 registry.php:103

 Hope you can fix this bug soon. Thank you!

 Kind regards,
 Mika Suhonen