[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57357: I can't get the recovery email because my email was wrong and my site is experiencing a troubleshoot from a plugin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 19 16:13:38 UTC 2022

#57357: I can't get the recovery email because my email was wrong and my site is
experiencing a troubleshoot from a plugin
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  kaykrepz      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by hellofromTonya):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * severity:  major => normal
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hello @kaykrepz,

 Welcome to WordPress Core's Trac. I'm sorry you're experiencing problems
 with your website.

 Please note, this Trac is for the development of WordPress Core itself
 including enhancements and bug reporting. It's not for providing support.

 Where can you get support?
 You can try the [https://wordpress.org/support/forums/ WordPress' Support
 Forums] and/or the plugin's support forum.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57357#comment:1>