[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57309: site health tool says to enable persistent object cache but it's already enabled on the hosting service

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 10 21:51:05 UTC 2022

#57309: site health tool says to enable persistent object cache but it's already
enabled on the hosting service
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  wordmax                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by knutsp):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback close

Comment:

 Havsingthe memcached module loaded and the LSCache plugin activated in not
 sufficient by itself. The memcached server must exist, be running and
 connected to. This is enabled in LSCache applet in cPanel, and detected
 and ebabled in the Object Cache tab in Litespeed Cache settings in
 WordPress.

 I use this myself when availabkle on Enterprise level hosting. But not
 availiable on the budget hosting plans I am familiar with. When activated
 on both ends, correctly detected in Site Health.

 This ticket desciption therefre seem more like a support question at this
 point. Please try [https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/litespeed-cache/]
 or seek help from your hosting partner.

 Are you sure your object caching is working? What des your LItespeed Cache
 - Object Cache settings page say?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57309#comment:2>