[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50518: Lost track of media files if having different media galleries in Gutenberg Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 7 16:23:16 UTC 2022

#50518: Lost track of media files if having different media galleries in Gutenberg
Editor
---------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ninjateam                        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by joedolson):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Without further feedback, we believe that this issue has been fixed.
 However, we haven't been able to specifically isolate which commit fixed
 it. Plausibly r52168.

 If this issue is still occurring, feel free to reopen!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50518#comment:5>