[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46294: wp rest api fails to paginate page requests correctly when ordering on menu_order

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 23 17:12:46 UTC 2021

#46294: wp rest api fails to paginate page requests correctly when ordering on
menu_order
 Reporter:  hobzhobz      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by hobzhobz):

 Replying to [comment:16 andreasgregor]:
 > I'm still having this issue on a 5.5.1 site with 200+ pages.
 >
 > The patch in reply 2 is not working for me, neither is the filter
 variant.
 > Any other ideas?

 The patch has indeed stopped working. For some reason we only get 100
 pages now.. Which means the javascript cannot build the tree correctly and
 produces bad results.

 Bumping posts_per_page doesn't work for me. Yes, the ajax response
 contains all the pages, but the parent page select tree does still not get
 built correctly.

 I have created a new ticket:
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/52626/

--