[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53082: when using quick edit on category the formatting is stripped from category description

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 24 03:48:14 UTC 2021

#53082: when using quick edit on category the formatting is stripped from category
description
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Polinet          |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Quick/Bulk Edit  |    Version:  5.7.1
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 I have developed a site for a client that uses extensively edited category
 descriptions. I found out that if I use "quick edit" function in
 categories listing page to change the name or slug of the category the
 formatting of the category description gets completely stripped and only
 the text remains even though the description field is not even shown
 during the "quick edit".