[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48556: Query for multiple post types not considering user permission to retrieve private posts

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 30 12:41:08 UTC 2020

#48556: Query for multiple post types not considering user permission to retrieve
private posts
--------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  leogermani                |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by leogermani):

 hi @boonebgorges ,

 I've linked a new PR to this ticket with the changes we spoke about.
 Please check it out whenever you can.

 There's still another case to take care, which is when we also query for
 multiple post statuses. I'm wondering if that will be too much for a
 single diff and maybe it's better to wait for this to move forward and do
 this in a following one. Anyway, I already started looking into it and the
 solution will be similar.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48556#comment:18>