[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51721: wp-admin/js/post.(min.)js does not successfully validate post dates within years 0000—0100

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 10 17:09:15 UTC 2020

#51721: wp-admin/js/post.(min.)js does not successfully validate post dates within
years 0000—0100
 Reporter:  wongjn        |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 Hi @wongjn thanks for the bug report.

 I tried to reproduce this without any luck. Are you using the current
 version of WordPress with the block editor or perhaps on an older version
 or using the Classic Editor plugin?

 Using the block editor I had no trouble setting the data to the year `50`
 or `0050`. I also tested updating the date using the quick edit feature on
 the post list screen and had no trouble entering a year below 100.

 Can you add any additional details about how to reproduce this error or
 can you attach a screenshot showing the error in context?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51721#comment:3>