[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51704: I have recently created multistep form and facing issue while submitting the form

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 4 13:33:12 UTC 2020

#51704: I have recently created multistep form and facing issue while submitting
the form
 Reporter:  diwakar10495  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  HTTP API      |    Version:
 Severity:  critical      |   Keywords:  needs-codex
  Focuses:                |
 1.I have created a multistep form using multistep from plugin version
 1.6.0 after filling the data in the form on click on submit button getting
 error sending data failed.
 2.I have also tried to inspect on browser in network tab i am getting the
 response message in admin-ajax.php file {"success":false,"data":"Could not
 send the mail with the data to anybody."} and this message generated from
 msf-shortcode.class.php file.
 3.I have also tried with default configuration in multistep form but i am
 getting same error
 and for sending email,i have used the default wordpress phpmail which is
 provided by wordpress.
 could you please help me out for this issue