[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52177: After wordpress 5.6 update Firefox not showing all background pictures of the site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 26 17:32:47 UTC 2020

#52177: After wordpress 5.6 update Firefox not showing all background pictures of
the site
 Reporter:  zskeresztes   |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  5.6
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hello,

 After I updated my Webpage to WordPress 5.6 my site is working my with all
 Browsers (Edge, Chrome, etc.) but not working with Firefox Desktop.
 Firefox is now not showing all background pictures of my subsite.
 When I press Ctrl+Shift+K to check the reason the pictures are appearing
 automatically.
 Normally it should be appearing automatically in the same way as it is
 happing with other Browsers.
 Here is an example of one of the subsites https://www.advilcom.ro/en
 /despre-noi/, It should be a picture in the area where the big About Us
 text is writen in the middle of the page.

 Can you help me how to solve this problem ?

 Thank you!

 Best regards,
 Zsolt