[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41100: Cannot delete categories, plugins, themes when using Firefox 54 on Ubuntu 17.04

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 15 22:25:41 UTC 2020

#41100: Cannot delete categories, plugins, themes when using Firefox 54 on Ubuntu
17.04
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  freudianslit             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by hellofromTonya):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => reporter-feedback close

Comment:

 Hello @freudianslit,

 Does this problem persist for you today? If yes, please deactivate all
 plugins and use a default theme (such as Twenty Twenty). What happens? Are
 there any JS errors in the browser console? Any additional information you
 can provide will help us to investigate.

 I'm marking this ticket as a `close` `worksforme` candidate. Why? We are
 unable to reproduce the problem. And it's been 3 years since additional
 information was requested from the reporter. Will review when/if feedback
 is provided.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41100#comment:3>