[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49954: WordPress 5.4: Deprecated: tag_row_actions is deprecated since version 3.0.0

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 20 06:46:09 UTC 2020

#49954: WordPress 5.4: Deprecated: tag_row_actions is deprecated since version
3.0.0
--------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  kikito123     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate
 * component:  General => Taxonomy
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi there, welcome to WordPress Trac!

 I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with WordPress. Please note that
 this Trac is used for enhancements and bug reporting for the WordPress
 core software, not for individual support questions.

 Please try the support forums to get help with your site:
 https://wordpress.org/support/forums/.

 Thanks for the ticket, we're already tracking this issue in #49808.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49954#comment:1>