[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47987: REST API: Add handling of PHP fatal errors while resizing images after upload

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 27 18:06:10 UTC 2019

#47987: REST API: Add handling of PHP fatal errors while resizing images after
upload
-----------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  azaozz           |       Owner:  TimothyBlynJacobs
     Type:  task (blessed)   |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by TimothyBlynJacobs):

 > All of these steps can be seen as "post processing".

 I agree they are post processing, but then we still need the data from the
 request object to make that happen. Or am I misunderstanding the
 distinction.

 > A multipart/form-data request outside the API?

 Yeah. I think you can use `FormData` and a `File` object?

 ----

 Cool, I'm on a plane for the rest of the day. Will hopefully have a patch
 for review this Saturday.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47987#comment:17>