[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48028: Media Library 'featured image' dialogue missing link text that describes 'opens in new tab'.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 19 13:43:07 UTC 2019

#48028: Media Library 'featured image' dialogue missing link text that describes
'opens in new tab'.
 Reporter:  anevins                              |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by afercia):

 To further clarify: seems to me `editState` is only defined in the `post`
 frame but Gutenberg (and I guess the Customizer as well) uses a different
 frame, where `editState` is undefined.

 Also, because of that, the frame gets in a `dirty` state and the Edit
 Image link disappears.

 This might imply to review the way the media frames are used in the
 context of Gutenberg and the Customizer, as seems they're not fully
 functional.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48028#comment:7>