[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32141: Possible bug in human_time_diff() and the_modified_time() native WordPress functions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 13 19:17:14 UTC 2019

#32141: Possible bug in human_time_diff() and the_modified_time() native WordPress
functions
-------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  luiscarlospando    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by orionexodus):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  worksforme =>

Comment:

 I am currently facing the same problem and I'm quite sure why it's
 happening. I'm using Cloudflare as Proxy between my server and the
 internet. My guess is that its somehow confused with the timezone of
 Cloudflare and my local Timezone... Could this be possible?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32141#comment:10>