[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44662: Text length of the Incremental search of link in tinymce should be localizable

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 9 12:35:51 UTC 2019

#44662: Text length of the Incremental search of link in tinymce should be
localizable
-------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Toro_Unit    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Changes (by birgire):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-refresh => has-patch

Comment:

 The patch [attachment:"44662-5.diff"] is a minor refresh that

 1) Replaces the typo {{{serchLength}}} with {{{searchLength}}}.

 2) Fixes the PHPCS issue:

 {{{
  1395 | ERROR | [x] Expected 1 space after closing brace; newline found

 }}}

 3) Replaces the {{{for}}} part in variables:

 {{{
 $minimum_word_length_for_search
 minimumWordLengthForSearch

 }}}

 with:

 {{{
 $minimum_search_word_length
 minimumSearchWordLength

 }}}

 4) Combines the variable defining parts of patch

 I tested this by increasing the minimum search word length to 5 (instead
 of 3) in the patch and that seems to work as expected on my test install.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44662#comment:10>