[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47977: some of the typo mistakes in plugin menu & update related small correction in "bulk action selector top"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 5 08:29:20 UTC 2019

#47977: some of the typo mistakes in plugin menu & update related small correction
in "bulk action selector top"
 Reporter:  sonali86      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Steps to reproduce behaviors:

 Issue 1:
 1. There are 3 inactive plugins which show under an Active tab.
 2. Now I made the "Classic Editor" plugin deactivate.
 3. it should be shown under "Recently deactivate" tab. (we need to change
 tab name)

 Issue 2:
 1. in plugin menu, we should use one label for the nonactive plugin (
 deactivated or inactive). in somewhere it shows deactivate and somewhere
 it shows inactive.
 2. Also, need to change in "Bulk Actions" dropbox menu.

 Issue 3:
 1. When all plugins are updated then there is no need to display "Update
 action" in "Bulk Actions" dropbox menu because it confuses the person OR
 There should display some proper message.

 Screenshots:
 [[Image(https://www.dropbox.com/s/9h4yh6dlo7xe4em/plugin%20menu.png?dl=0)]]
 --- issue 1
 [[Image(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oyixvjhdf92lpit/AAB8XIHD68YeSmCMvJ6w9cC-a?dl=0)]]