[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47420: Block markup containing HTML in block attributes is corrupted when using wp_insert_post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 28 19:22:48 UTC 2019

#47420: Block markup containing HTML in block attributes is corrupted when using
wp_insert_post
 Reporter:  modernnerd    |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by modernnerd):

 Thanks, @jeremyfelt.

 Just to clarify, the encoded snippet I posted in my
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47420#comment:2 previous reply]
 was from the plugin in question.

 Isn't that already encoded correctly since it's been stored that way
 (presumably due to passing through serializeAttributes() in WP)? How are
 you suggesting it be encoded instead to solve this issue?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47420#comment:4>