[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38753: Publish / Update button should close the post / page edit and return to list

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 25 23:28:37 UTC 2019

#38753: Publish / Update button should close the post / page edit and return to
list
----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  MariusM11       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by desrosj):

 * status:  new => closed
 * version:  4.6.1 =>
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @MariusM11,

 Welcome to Trac! My apologies that it took so long to get a response.

 I am going to close this issue out. Since this issue was created, the new
 block editor was built and now ships in WordPress Core as the default
 editor. Only bug fix changes will be made to the Classic Editor interface
 moving forward (which this post addresses).

 If you still feel strongly about this, I recommend
 [https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues/new?template=Feature_request.md
 opening an issue on the Gutenberg GitHub repository] for further design
 review and investigation in the context of the new block editor.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38753#comment:2>