[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46477: When I go to edit an existing product in woocommerce, the product doesnt update on publishing but redirects to posts page.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 12 16:42:57 UTC 2019

#46477: When I go to edit an existing product in woocommerce, the product doesnt
update on publishing but redirects to posts page.
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  jessenk       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jorbin):

 * keywords:  needs-patch =>
 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi jessenk, this trac is for bugs related to WordPress core, which
 generally means issues that can be replicated without any plugins and
 using one of the default themes.

  If you need to report an issue in Woocommerce, they have a repository at
 https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46477#comment:1>