[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44044: $allowed_tags and $allowed_protocols in wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_group_html not filterable.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 8 08:26:24 UTC 2019

#44044: $allowed_tags and $allowed_protocols  in
wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_group_html not filterable.
 Reporter:  TZ Media                             |       Owner:  garrett-
                                                 |  eclipse
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * keywords:  has-patch has-unit-tests => has-patch has-unit-tests dev-
     feedback

Comment:

 Thanks @birgire for the refresh, this applies and unit test run smoothly.

 As we discussed in DM, the only outstanding thought was potentially
 testing the edge cases of the switch to wp_kses here as it's a bit of a
 different approach. I've seen some tests that use `kses_init_filters` like
 here;
 https://github.com/aaronjorbin/develop-wordpress-
 verbose/blob/master/tests/phpunit/tests/post/output.php#L126-L172
 But haven't seen any testing specifically using a key like
 `personal_data_export`.

 I was going to move this forward to add 'commit' but am hesitant. @pento
 or @desrosj would there be need to setup unit tests for the change to
 wp_kses here? And if so what would be the approach.

 Appreciated

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44044#comment:32>