[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29022: Screen reader text (and link title) isn't updated when plugin update count is updated

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 4 18:57:19 UTC 2019

#29022: Screen reader text (and link title) isn't updated when plugin update count
is updated
 Reporter:  pento        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  reopened
  (bug)                  |

Comment (by afercia):

 In #33030 I've tried a similar approach, see
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/33030/33030-updates.diff

 Of course, it doesn't work when updating from the Updates page, for the
 same iframe problem faced here. I'd be glad to move that proof of concept
 patch to this ticket to see if the iframe issue can be worked around. I'm
 not sure the methods tried in [attachment:"29022.6.diff"] and
 would be greatly appreciated :)

 /Cc @pento @adamsilverstein

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29022#comment:28>