[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46393: Mobile menu does not work (does not drop down) on home page, it works on all others, all worked fine yesterday

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 1 17:09:05 UTC 2019

#46393: Mobile menu does not work (does not drop down) on home page, it works on
all others, all worked fine yesterday
 Reporter:  aanay41       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by tobifjellner):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * component:  General => Menus

Comment:

 Hi,
 Welcome to WordPress core Trac.
 Here we follow-up on fixing of confirmed bugs in WordPress core.

 This is not a place for support.

 What you're experiencing might be due to an error in WordPress core, but
 much more likely, it's something connected with your theme and/or some
 plugin(s) or even just some settings on your website.

 You may try posting in https://wordpress.org/support/forums and someone
 might give you some advice of what to look for. Or try contacting the
 support for the theme you're using.

 As of now, I'll mark this ticket as invalid. If you should find that your
 problem actually is rooted in some error in WordPress core, then you can
 reopen this ticket later and add detailed steps that will allow other
 people to recreate the issue at hand.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46393#comment:1>