[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47585: White area in plugins Description, Installation, Changelog, Screenshots, Reviews tabs

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 21 10:49:37 UTC 2019

#47585: White area in plugins Description, Installation, Changelog, Screenshots,
Reviews tabs
 Reporter:  shagimuratov  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hi,

 I have white area in top of tabs from title when I try to install new
 plugin in WordPress backend (admin panel). I see the white area until I
 don't scroll page down.

 Please see screenshot,
 [https://prnt.sc/o4op7o]

 I have tried to deactivate all plugins and switch to Nineteen theme, but
 issue still persists.

 The issue persists on WordPress 5.2.2 and doesn't persist on WordPress
 5.2.1 (and I think bellow).

 Also, I think it's because of this HTML,
 {{{
 }}}

 Thanks.