[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47560: PHP 7.3 compact(): Undefined variable: limits in class-wp-comment-query.php on line 853

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 19 12:48:45 UTC 2019

#47560: PHP 7.3 compact(): Undefined variable: limits in class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 853
 Reporter:  Andy Schmidt  |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by earnjam):

 WordPress 5.0 was released around the same time as PHP 7.3, and was the
 first version with designated PHP 7.3 support.

 I'm not against this per se, but I'm not sure if backporting PHP
 compatibility updates to older WP versions is something we typically do.
 I'd lean toward closing this, but I defer to those with more experience in
 this area.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47560#comment:3>