[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47532: Multiple dashes in post slugs where title contains a dash surrounded by spaces

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 12 14:29:40 UTC 2019

#47532: Multiple dashes in post slugs where title contains a dash surrounded by
spaces
 Reporter:  andizer       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  javascript    |
 I am not sure if there is already a ticket. I've searched for it and
 haven't found any tickets. The issue I've got is about a new post where
 the title contains dashes surrounded by spaces. These spaces are also
 replaced by dashed in the generated post slug. For example: Korn - Freak
 on a Leash title will be converted to korn---freak--on-a-leash.