[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47633: I wanted to flash my complete site and rebuilt it, used importer to import the post and image attachments, which i already copied into the uploads folder, but Images not showing

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 1 23:45:33 UTC 2019

#47633: I wanted to flash my complete site and rebuilt it, used importer to import
the post and image attachments, which i already copied into the uploads
folder, but Images not showing
---------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  cricketlivehd  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed
Changes (by pento):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @cricketlivehd, welcome to the WordPress bug tracker!

 This tool is for tracking bugs and features being built in WordPress,
 unfortunately we're unable to provide support right here.

 You can head on over to the [https://wordpress.org/support/forums/
 WordPress Support Forums], however, where folks will be able to help you
 out! 🙂

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47633#comment:1>