[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45292: wp_targeted_link_rel "corrupts" the customized changeset JSON when inserting the changeset post in database

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 26 21:55:11 UTC 2019

#45292: wp_targeted_link_rel "corrupts" the customized changeset JSON when
inserting the changeset post in database
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  nikeo                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by westonruter):

 Replying to [comment:7 peterwilsoncc]:
 > I haven't included a test to ensure the filters are properly removed
 when saving change sets. I couldn't find any prior artwork for testing
 kses removal, are you able to point me in the right direction?

 I'm not sure, but should the filter removal be tested? Wouldn't it be
 better to test that the changeset data isn't corrupted?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45292#comment:8>