[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44980: When using a mobile browser (iOS 12) and the Visual Editor you won’t be able to properly select/highlight text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 18 18:00:47 UTC 2019

#44980: When using a mobile browser (iOS 12) and the Visual Editor you won’t be
able to properly select/highlight text
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Geost          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by afercia):

 * focuses:  accessibility, administration =>

Comment:

 I've tested on Android / Chrome and I was able to select text so this
 seems something specific to iOS. Now that the new Block Editor is out,
 it's definitely up to the Editor's team to evaluate support for the
 Classic Editor. Cc @azaozz

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44980#comment:4>