[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46001: when an article edited in html starts with <section> tag, content is not rendered

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 16 09:46:49 UTC 2019

#46001: when an article edited in html starts with <section> tag, content is not
rendered
 Reporter:  volapuk       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  5.0.3
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                |
 I use to edit my articles in html, the article is divided in sections and
 subsections using <section> html5 tag, id an article starts with that tag
 content is not rendered in web, as a workarround I have to put an space
 char ( ) and then the content is correctly rendered.
 This happens with all versions of wordpress.