[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45824: Duplicate posts coming in infinite scroll/paginate after updating to WordPress 5.02

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 4 10:35:01 UTC 2019

#45824: Duplicate posts coming in infinite scroll/paginate after updating to
WordPress 5.02
 Reporter:  rajilesh      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  5.0.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I have updated my wordpress from WordPress 4.9.8 to WordPress 5.02
 recently, then it started showing duplicates in infinite scroll. I'm using
 custom and offset for infinite scroll. Not able to find what happened for
 my ajax pagination.