[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46356: When I Change Priority Of Custome Fields from normal -> High. It dissapear In new Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 27 06:22:44 UTC 2019

#46356: When I Change Priority Of Custome Fields from normal -> High. It dissapear
In new Editor
 Reporter:  bhagyeshdmistry                      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |     Status:  new
                                                 |  Review
Component:  General                              |    Version:  5.1
 Severity:  normal                               |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, accessibility, javascript,       |
  administration                                 |
 Hello,
 I create New Custom Field for post "subtitle". I need to show that after
 title in this new editor so i change priority to "high(after title)". then
 field doesnt appear in editor post.