[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46225: WordPress Dashboard => Plugins => Show Details (Readme Page) = Wrong language

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 18 20:24:47 UTC 2019

#46225: WordPress Dashboard => Plugins => Show Details (Readme Page) = Wrong
language
 Reporter:  La Geek       |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by La Geek):

 Replying to [ticket:46225 La Geek]:

 **No idea where I've had my mind**. Here now the corrected text:

 > The German Language has two forms of addresses = default (du) and
 **formal** (Sie).

 > When the Website language settings are set to german default, the pop-up
 window (click on the link "show details" under plugin) is in german
 default language <= okay!

 > When the website language settings are set to german **formal**, the
 popup window is in english language.

 > The pop-up window appears to respond in context to the website's
 language settings. I expect this should show the **formal** language
 instead of the english one.

 > (Yes, the profile language settings are correct, either set to website
 language or default/**formal**, and the readme files were translated to
 100% in both forms of addresses).

 > A clarification would be very helpful. We are discussing this in german
 polyglots team, but we don't know, if the formal readme strings need a
 translation at all.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46225#comment:1>