[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28992: mysql2date() return empty string not false sometimes added doing it wrong message

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 29 06:34:39 UTC 2019

#28992: mysql2date() return empty string not false sometimes added doing it wrong
message
--------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pbearne                   |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by Rarst):

 Ugh. I did change behavior on invalid input, the problem is function
 behaves ''differently on different invalid input''.

 I'll look and the test and probably restore the behavior (keeping the new
 implementation though, because it does solve other issues). I've been
 thinking I need to restore old behavior in localisation as well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28992#comment:20>