[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47865: Custom Post Types – Published Posts – Preview Changes URL’s – Page not Found

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 12 14:45:41 UTC 2019

#47865: Custom Post Types – Published Posts – Preview Changes URL’s – Page not
Found
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  SwansonPhotos  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor         |    Version:  5.2.2
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
 Seeing as I started a forum discussion on this, perhaps the best place to
 start is there:

 https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-types-published-posts-
 preview-changes-urls-page-not-found/

 It includes all I believe should be relevant to the topic.