[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47784: Customizer: When updating menu item text boxes the preview pane refreshes causing a pause in typing

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 1 02:37:00 UTC 2019

#47784: Customizer: When updating menu item text boxes the preview pane refreshes
causing a pause in typing
-------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  majemedia    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Changes (by dlh):

 * version:  trunk =>

Comment:

 Thanks! Next question: Are you able to replicate the behavior with a
 default theme and with no plugins activated?

 In my testing of Twenty Nineteen on an installation of trunk, both the
 site title and the nav menu partials in the preview refresh only after I
 finish typing, as hoped for. But, as you can imagine, there are number of
 potential causes for latency like that described that I might not be
 exposed to yet.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47784#comment:3>