[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47084: Site Health instructs users to remove plugins that are active on other sites in network

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 30 20:23:04 UTC 2019

#47084: Site Health instructs users to remove plugins that are active on other
sites in network
----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  iandunn         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Changes (by Clorith):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 5.2

Comment:

 Sounds like we need a quick patch to account for multisite specific
 scenarios here and for themes as well.

 I propose, for now, we drop the recommendation if it's a mulsitie setup,
 it's too late to introduce mechanics and strings specific for this
 scenario, so just not including them seems acceptable. Any person running
 a multisite hopefully has experience enough to consider these things for
 now at least, especially as it would be a network admin capable of
 removing the plugins that would see this in the first place and may make a
 misjudgment if we tell them to remove things.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47084#comment:1>