[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47050: Recovery Email - Keep consistent newline spacing around ###CAUSE### mergetag

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 26 04:21:59 UTC 2019

#47050: Recovery Email - Keep consistent newline spacing around ###CAUSE###
mergetag
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by pento):

 This is intentional, as the cause can also be empty, so we don't want
 masses of whitespace in the email if there's no cause listed.

 I'm fine with reworking the email text to make it consistent, but that
 needs to be taken into account.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47050#comment:2>